Three tips for u to make money on runescape powerleveling cooking
I am sure there must be many runescape player wondered : Is it possible to get skillcape without losing any runescape money? Is there any way we can make money on runescape 2007 gold cooking ?
The answer is “yes “there are 3 ways for u to follow .
1. Getting the skillcape of cooking while making cheap runescape 2007 gold
- In the old days of runescape, cooking was a skill that was not often taken into consideration by players marketing raw and cooked fish. Not to mention back then autoers and bots were rampant so there was a glut in the raw fish market. With the introduction of the Grand Exchange and banning of bots, raw fish increased in price.
- Should a RuneScape player seek to power level cooking, he can expect to lose between 15-60 RuneScape gold per fish. However, with a little RuneScape game knowledge and merchanting skills, it is still possible to get a cooking skillcape without losing RuneScape gold
2. Take certain things into consideration
- Time is money: The more a hurry you are to get the cape, the less time you have. Time can be turned to your advantage both in acquiring food and timing your buying and selling of food.
- Being wealthy help : Being wealthy allows you flexibility in that you can afford to hold on to large amounts of cooked fish until the best time for selling.
- Know your limits: Know how much of each type of fish you need to cook and how much you can cook on a given day. That way you can adjust your buying to minimize risk.
- Fishing help: Fishing can take time to train, but the way to make the most money en route to level 99 cooking and the cooking skillcape is to catch the fish.
3. Do not burn fish
Know what levels you can safely cook fish at. Cooking Gauntlets decrease your chance of burning fish, allow you to reach no-burn at a lower level, and allow for no burn of shark. Cooking Gauntlets are a reward from the Family Crest quest.
Just do as the above steps , hope these tips can do help to u !